I have been in practice as a Financial Coach since 2008 and was Vice President of Integrated Financial Network from 2015 to 2017, recently choosing to focus solely on my personal clients and practice. Prior to an established wealth management practice, I served as an educator & basketball coach teaching high school mathematics at a local school in Cincinnati. The passion and desire I had to make a difference in peoples’ lives through the transferring of information and education, is at the core of my client process today as a financial coach.
My focus in serving my clients is simple – to help them maximize the efficiency of all the financial decisions they are making in their lives. The intention is to align our financial strategies holistically with the choices that will yield us the most favorable retirement income options in the future.
- Million Dollar Round Table (multiple time qualifier)
- Court of the Table Qualifier (2017, 2018)
- National Association Insurance Financial Advisors
- Society of Financial Services Professional
- Agents Advisory Council Election 2015 (ONFS)
Highlights and Recognitions:
- ONFS Presidents Inner Circle (2016, 2017)
- ONFS Executive Council (2016, 2018)
- ONFS Council of Honor (multiple time qualifier)
- ONFS Wall of Fame (multiple time qualifier)
- Jackson National Stars Club Adviser (multiple time qualifier)
- Integrated Financial Network “Leadership Team” Award Winner
- Integrated Financial Network “Compass” Award Winner
- Integrated Financial Network Life Insurance Premium leader (multiple years)
- Integrated Financial Network Advisor of the Year (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Cincinnati Five Star Wealth Manager (multiple years)
I live in Harrison, Ohio with my beautiful wife Ashley and my three children. We enjoy creating lifelong memories through travel, sports, and fun family activities. In my spare time, I enjoy staying active and leading a healthy lifestyle through diet & exercise, while finding time to golf when I can. I attended Taylor University in Indiana, where I was a part of 4 National Tournament basketball teams.
I’m grateful to have the opportunity to volunteer in my neighborhood and community, as well as coach my children’s sports teams. My family and I are active in our church community (Church on Fire Ministries), and we are proud to be involved in the great work that the church does.
- S. Taylor University (Upland, IN)
- Mathematics Department Student of the year 2006
- 4 year letter winner for the Taylor Trojans Basketball team
- 4 N.A.I.A National Tournament Appearances
- 2 time N.A.I.A. Academic All American
- 2 time MCC All conference Team
- American College: Chartered Financial Consultant®